Thank you for being a loyal patient of our practice!
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to affect people and businesses worldwide, we wanted to personally reach out and share with you our commitment to protect our employees and our patients during this time.
Crescent Village Dental Centre continues to operate at a restricted capacity, seeing new patients and servicing our existing patients that are having any pain associated with toothaches, broken teeth through trauma or having been referred by a medical practitioner.
We have the following procedures in place to minimise the impact and improve safety:
- We ask all people entering the practice to use the HAND SANITSER on
ARRIVAL and DEPARTURE
- We have introduced additional cleaning procedures around the practice
- We have removed the all books and magazines
- We have increased the distance between our chairs in the waiting room
- We are enabling and encouraging any staff member that is sick for any reason to stay at home
- We are constantly monitoring the situation and implementing changes as guided by Australian Dental Association and Government Health Bodies
In accordance with current guidelines we ask you to abide by the rules in place regarding overseas travel and any signs or symptoms of being unwell. If you are unsure, please ring our practice before attending for your appointment. We will keep you informed of any new developments or changes to our situation as they arise but this message is to let you know we are still running for all your emergency needs.
Thank you for your support.
The Crescent Village Dental Centre Team